Ek Onkar is the symbol that represents the one supreme reality and is a central tenet of Sikh religious philosophy. Ek Onkar has a prominent position at the head of the Mul Mantar and the opening words of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
This Symbol is made in etched copper metal. 5 cm (W) 5 cm (H)
This Symbol are made in good finish and gives a very beautiful look.
- Religion Symbols are a protective shield and helps to safeguard you and your premises from negativity, Vastu Doshas and energy imbalances.
- The Religion Symbols helps you in carrying your prayers to God.
- The Religion Symbols attract beneficial powers of God which help to achieve peace, happiness, prosperity and good vibes.
- Rectifies the energy imbalances.
- Optimizes your chances to gain joy, progress and overall bliss.
- Ideal for all Homes, Workplaces & Factories.
- Install the Symbol above the Main Door Frame (Inside and Outside)
- Wash your hands and Fix it with a double side adhesive tape.
- You may also install the Symbol on the wall where there is a Vastu Dosha (but do not install on a toilet common wall).
- Install it in your home, office and work-place.